Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Jan 1, 2014 #1 i haven't played tf2 all year i think im breaking free of my addiction
freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Jan 1, 2014 #2 Admitting you have a problem is the first step
O Orange [INACTIVE] Active Member Joined Nov 10, 2012 Messages 344 Jan 1, 2014 #4 Where is the "like" button? I need a "like" button.
I infernocookie Poster Joined Jul 9, 2013 Messages 240 Jan 1, 2014 #6 I think you are exaggerating Listen to some advice
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jan 1, 2014 #8 Haven't showered all year. Or eaten, for that matter.
J Joeymadman Poster Joined May 16, 2009 Messages 133 Jan 1, 2014 #9 Honorbound said: Haven't showered all year. Or eaten, for that matter. Click to expand... So hardcore.
Honorbound said: Haven't showered all year. Or eaten, for that matter. Click to expand... So hardcore.