- Joined
- Sep 8, 2008
- Messages
- 1,948
too long
did not read
Seriously though, I read almost every bit of it. 2013 has been such a great year! Let's make 2014 the year that I get promoted to O and also rise from the depths of the sea and take over the surface world. Not necessarily in that order.
Regarding the competitive team, I sent a PM to the leader asking to be considered as a potential heavy, medic, or soldier, but I never ever got a response back.
did not read
Seriously though, I read almost every bit of it. 2013 has been such a great year! Let's make 2014 the year that I get promoted to O and also rise from the depths of the sea and take over the surface world. Not necessarily in that order.
Regarding the competitive team, I sent a PM to the leader asking to be considered as a potential heavy, medic, or soldier, but I never ever got a response back.






