Hello TF2 Division

Mak_-

Famous
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
436
Most of you might not know me but I'm a old member of the TF2 division who stopped to play for a long time due to lack of time and problems with my computer. This week I'm getting a new computer built up so I will be back on the servers! Work rush is now over, I have plenty of time ahead :) See ya'll soon, I can't wait.


~ MaK_-
 
Most of you might not know me but I'm a old member of the TF2 division who stopped to play for a long time due to lack of time and problems with my computer. This week I'm getting a new computer built up so I will be back on the servers! Work rush is now over, I have plenty of time ahead :) See ya'll soon, I can't wait.


~ MaK_-
You sound like someone who is going to need a pocket medic at first. My quick fix shall help you bring death to your enemies.
 
Glad to have you back! I hope to see you in the servers soon! Feel free to add me on steam :P You can usually find me on the 2Fort server.
 
Mak! Been too long. Glad to hear you're coming back to us! :)
 
I somewhat remember seeing your name somewhere. Welcome back!

I have a feeling a question about the cost of something new will come up pretty soon
 
Welcome back :D Give me cake and I'll healz you, and try not to die as scoot or spay.
 
CS Had you first! Anyways welcome back man. It's good to see you! =)
 
Back
Top