TF2Center

smitty2213

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
494
tf2center.com is a great place to join competitive TF2 lobbies in either the 6v6 or highlander formats. I've been playing there for the past couple of days and I love it! If you've ever played TF2lobby, this is way better! It has it's own mumble server you can join for communication with your team during the match. So make sure you have mumble downloaded! One downside to this site is that sometimes it takes a while for a lobby to get filled, I had to wait an hour a couple of times, so beware of that.

Anyways, hope to see some people on there. Just keep in mind it is still in beta!
 
Or join a pug group :P

In all seriousness, lobby and TF2center are pretty darn equal. Even if your TF2center game requires you to be in mumble, half the team joins and/or people use in-game voice chat.
 
Or join a pug group :P

In all seriousness, lobby and TF2center are pretty darn equal. Even if your TF2center game requires you to be in mumble, half the team joins and/or people use in-game voice chat.

The problem I have with pug groups is you get fatkidded. What that basically means, you aren't picked for matches. TF2Center gives you the opportunity to play comp matches and get better.

As for mumble, I've had very little problem with people not joining mumble. Most people actually use it.

In my personal opinion, I've had a much better experience with center than with lobby. But this is just my opinion.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top