S Sineira Rookie Joined Jan 1, 2014 Messages 41 Jan 2, 2014 #1 I couldn't get Overwolf to work with BF4 under Windows 8.1 so I tried out Playclaw instead. It works just fine but it's not free ... Let me know if you need help to set it up.
I couldn't get Overwolf to work with BF4 under Windows 8.1 so I tried out Playclaw instead. It works just fine but it's not free ... Let me know if you need help to set it up.
S Samariii Poster Joined Jul 27, 2013 Messages 118 Jan 5, 2014 #2 Thanks for sharing. I'll check it out.
Insanity Active Member Joined Sep 13, 2012 Messages 362 Jan 6, 2014 #3 It's a shame the OverWolf overlay won't work. It can be very useful at times.
xFiveSevenx EGO Addict Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 1,366 Jan 7, 2014 #4 You know what does have a great overlay that works, and has better sound quality! Mumble!!
D dbk Thread Junky =(e)= Joined Dec 18, 2010 Messages 894 Jan 7, 2014 #5 xFiveSevenx said: You know what does have a great overlay that works, and has better sound quality! Mumble!! Click to expand... ^
xFiveSevenx said: You know what does have a great overlay that works, and has better sound quality! Mumble!! Click to expand... ^
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,997 Jan 7, 2014 #6 We aren't switching to Mumble unfortunately. Sorry.
Vertago Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 10, 2010 Messages 3,157 Jan 7, 2014 #7 I would also like to reccomend Playclaw. Its quite nice