Can you guys recommend me a knife?

xCaKtUs

Poster
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
Messages
186
I will spend $175 maximum. I'm currently considering Flip Knife Fade, Flip Knife Slaughter, Bayonet Crimson Web, and Karambit Boreal Forest.

Any other recommendations?
 
Why are you spending 100+ on a video game knife... Just trade up to it so you dont waste money
 
No offense but buying a knife is the biggest waste of money.

Yeah, I know, definitely. I'm only 14 though, and I'm happy with all of my irl stuff atm. The only real games I play anymore are CS:GO and BF4, and I figured I would dump about the same amoint on other games in a year anyways.
 
bayonet(m9/regular) slaughter factory new.
too bad you're not getting it for $175.

No offense but buying a knife is the biggest waste of money.
You can sell it back for almost as much as you paid for it. It's not as big of a waste as people make it out to be unless the knife market crashes. I once had a m9 bayonet that I paid 150 for. Sold it back 2 months later for 200 after taxes because I haven't been playing cs:go much. If you can get one cheap, go for it, theres a big chance that you can actually gain money from buying it.
 
[quoteDragonKnight;2532261]bayonet(m9/regular) slaughter factory new.
too bad you're not getting it for $175.[/quote]

Yeah, definitely. M9 Slaughter op.
 
Back
Top