36 Medic achievements

Mostly Harmless

Internet Traffic Regulator
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
3,042
Taken from www.tfportal.de :

Fans are still waiting for the 36 new Achievements for the Medics. Supplies are planned. The Achievementlogos can now be found in the World Wide Web. But you don't have to search, we'll show you them:


Listed seperately:

* Assist Capturer- Helping while capturing
* Top Score Board - Leading the Score Board at the end of the game
* Syringe Scoot - Killing a Scout with the Syringe Gun
* Switch to Medic - Switching from another class to the Medic
* Simul Charge - (?)
* Setup Charge - Charging the Uber during Setup-Time
* Save Teammate - (?)
* Falling Teammate - Healing a falling teammate and securing him from death
* Rapide Charge - (?)
* Kill While Charged - Killing an enemy while Uber's ready
* Kill Healed Spy - Kill an enemy Spy, who just stole Heal from your team
* Invite Join Charge - (?)
* Heal Under Fire - Healing while burning
* Heal Large - Healing for a long time (how long?)
* Heal Huge - Heal for an even longer time (?)
* Heal Grind - Being an MegaUberSuper-Medic (when?)
* Heal Ingé - Healing an Engineer
* Heal Callers - Healing teammates, who called for a Medic
* Heal Achiever - (?)
* Freeze Cam Ragdoll - (?)
* Extinguish Teammate - (how to extinguish?)
* Medic Counter Charge - (?)
* Charge Juggle - Giving Uber to different teammates
* Charge Friends - Ubering a Friend
* Charge Blocker - (?)
* Bonesaw Spy Caller - Killing an enemy Spy with the Bonesaw
* Bonesaw Nomisses - Killing an enemy with the Bonesaw without missing the target
* Bonesaw Medic - Killing some enemies with the Bonesaw (how many?)
* Assist vs Nemeses - Getting a Assist-Kill againsta Nemesis
* Assist Soldier - Getting a Assist-Kill while assisting a Soldier
* Assist Scout - Getting a Assist-Kill while assisting a Scout
* Assist Pyro - Getting a Assist-Kill while assisting a Pyro
* Assist Medic - Getting a Assist-Kill while assisting a Medic
* Assist Heavy Long - Assisting a Heavy for some time (how long?)
* Assist Heavy- Getting a Assist-Kill while assisting a Heavy
* Assist Demoman - Getting a Assist-Kill while assisting a Demoman

tf2medicachievementswu7.jpg



As you can see, many Achievements require teamplay. Some can be achieved by assisting the different classes. Further more you get a reward for killing an enemy Spy, who just stole healing from a Medic or just called for a Medic. We'll give you further explanations as soon as Valve gives the package to the waiting fans. Remember, the achievements are not official. The list is out of the Team Fortress 2 materials.



I was asked about the new achievements and this was all I could find. Sorry, no release date as of yet.. :(

I sure hope theres gonna be 36 new ones for ALL the classes :)
 
I've already done all these. (What's listed anyway). I hope I can get them.
 
Anyone else think those sound really easy to accomplish (switch to medic from another class..that one will take me a while)
 
That's cool, good to see some neat stuff for medics. Although they are kinda easy to get... it is called an achievement after all. You should "achieve" a little more than clicking and healing a dude. Still we should see a lotta medics around trying to get the achievements when the come out.
 
[quote1199803404=Lawliet]
Anyone else think those sound really easy to accomplish (switch to medic from another class..that one will take me a while)
[/quote1199803404]


ROFLOL!
 
oh man i cant wait for these! Definitely hope they release info about achievements for other classes too :\
 
I'm addicted to getting achievements, and I can't wait to get these. I'm already using medic more than I did before :).
 
Back
Top