Op:X Game List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of think Moba games like LoL and HoN and Dota should either be its own division or we support them all. they are free to play. Not everyone likes LoL
 
I would like to see EvE online revisited. We still have active corp, with eGO name. We are growing in numbers and in a new alliance. Exciting things are happening.
 
I would like to see EvE online revisited. We still have active corp, with eGO name. We are growing in numbers and in a new alliance. Exciting things are happening.

I've heard that so many times. This would be the third or fourth restart if it does get back up?

I'm for putting Star Citizen on the list to watch for. Not enough info about the community aspects since we don't even have an alpha release, but we can keep hoping that it'll be released and be an awesome MMO.
 
I have High hopes for The Division and Rust but both have a long way to go before they are ready.
 
Star Citizen will probably be added.

EvE online might not be because of its sketch history.

The MOBA games are probably not going to become its own division, due to lack of interest since Dota and LoL have been having issues.
 
Star Citizen will probably be added.

EvE online might not be because of its sketch history.

The MOBA games are probably not going to become its own division, due to lack of interest since Dota and LoL have been having issues.

Just want to clarify,Dutch is saying they will not become their own division off the bat, not that they will never achieve division status at all. All games, regardless of genre, will go through OP:X's R&D process the same.
 
Could we look into starting a guild in RIFT?

Normally that would come towards the end of research, and would initiate the beginning of testing. So we can certainly look into RIFT, but we can't promise a guild.
 
Hey guys, I'm very fund of Insurgency 2 take a look at the game and come play with us, the game is a sequel of a mod called Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat. We used to play alot together since we had 2 or 3 servers :)

See you in game!
 
I'm down for INS2
Hey guys, I'm very fund of Insurgency 2 take a look at the game and come play with us, the game is a sequel of a mod called Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat. We used to play alot together since we had 2 or 3 servers :)

See you in game!

I was thinking, bear with me now, that if I quote both of your votes for Insurgency in this thread, plus mention that you were talking about INS2, that together that would add four more votes, plus your original two.

Not that I've tried the game yet, just trying to offer some support for you Borokov. :)
 
I was thinking, bear with me now, that if I quote both of your votes for Insurgency in this thread, plus mention that you were talking about INS2, that together that would add four more votes, plus your original two.

Not that I've tried the game yet, just trying to offer some support for you Borokov. :)

<3
 
I would like to add Starbound to this list. With Terra being such a huge hit , Starbound can only add further to the 2-D sandbox genre. It has truly massive ambitions and a huge fanbase already. A lot of our own PS2 members have bought and played the game.

The features to be incorporated are massive http://playstarbound.com/the-future-of-starbound/

At the moment the game is in Alpha and character wipes happen every so often.

I believe this is a worthy candidate for a closer look by our R&D division.

... and of course Star Citizen. lol.
 
Garry's mod = Yes, I already have the game and know many of the different aspects and functions of the game. I'd be glad to head it or help out with it very much if it gets to testing!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top