Op:X Game List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! StarCraft 2 was dropped! D: and I was just getting back into the groove of SC2.. Hope to find some players through eGO on SC2 though!
 
Rust community servers can be PvP, or PvE. Servers can hold from 50-200+ Players. Admins can have special permissions and are allowed certain things that non-Admins cannot do, such as ban or kick players. World chat is indeed World-wide chat, but voice chat through microphone (the 'v' button) is proximity based chat.

The only thing that RUST doesn't have is a Guild system.
 
Rust community servers can be PvP, or PvE. Servers can hold from 50-200+ Players. Admins can have special permissions and are allowed certain things that non-Admins cannot do, such as ban or kick players. World chat is indeed World-wide chat, but voice chat through microphone (the 'v' button) is proximity based chat.

The only thing that RUST doesn't have is a Guild system.

Tumblin is running a server.
 
Rust is becoming a failed experiment. Too many people fighting with each other each time someone wakes up dead. I am shutting down my server before more problems arise. I believe eGO should focus more on DayZ than Rust atm.
 
Hearthstone please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Qqq

I really enjoy this game, but in its current state it is not eGO material. With all games being 1v1 and not way of chatting with people that are not your firend, it makes the growth of the game within eGO nearly impossible. It is also extremely limited when it comes to creating events for the game.

Although it will probably not be officially supported, there are people in eGO that do play it and like to player against each other.
 
Rust is becoming a failed experiment. Too many people fighting with each other each time someone wakes up dead. I am shutting down my server before more problems arise. I believe eGO should focus more on DayZ than Rust atm.

That's sad to hear. Not sure if DayZ will be any different in that respect though.
 
Dayz is still not fully released and i believe there is no multiplayer based on what ive heard but once most of the bugs are fixed and they move into the final stages with the mulitplayer i think it will be worth looking into
 
If your wondering why we closed this thread. We closed it, because to help us get a better understanding of what you guys and gals want, we created a new thread which is located here. The thread also makes it easier to find suggestions, instead of digging through layers of opinions like "Gee I love this game" or "I don't care for that game". This is a more efficient way to help us keep track.

Sorry for the sudden change and or confusion.

-Dutchoper
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top