- Joined
- Jul 10, 2010
- Messages
- 3,157
I would like to regretfully inform you all that I am stepping down from being a Division Leader of OP:X for Planetside 2. I am starting one of my last two semesters of College on Jan. 6th (Night classes) and will also be working part time during the day. I am stepping down to focus more of my time on my studies. I will still remain a member of eGO and play with you all from time to time when I can, but as non-leadership member. XxMegatr0nxX will be taking over my role as OP:X DL for PS2, so you all are definitely in good hands. In closing I would like to thank the other members of Leadership in both the Battlefield Division and OP:X Division for dealing with me throughout the past years. But most of all I?d like to thank you all the members of eGO who have had to put up with me, and also for being part of the best online gaming community that I have had the honor of being a part of. I have been a member of eGO for a bit over 3 years, 1 year as just a member, 1 as a member of Battlefield Leadership, and 1 as a member of OP:X Leadership. And to be honest because of Edgegamers, the 2010s have been the most fun times of my life.
Last edited:
























