Stepping down from Leadership

bump, I don't feel like making another thread

Spring had a lot less work than I anticipated so I stuck around for a bit more but Summer definitely will not be the same.

Final semester!! last spurt! Graduation in August (assuming I dont mess up)!

I wish the eGO outfit the best of luck...you may see me log on while procrastinating to do my studies. If you do pls PM me "Shouldn't you be studying?".
 
Last edited:
Vertago, You are awesome and we will miss you. Hopefully we will see ya around a bit, but i do think it was wise to focus on studies. We will miss you and thanx again for being an awesome DL!
Even thou i am 2 months late >_>
 
Don't have many hours logged in PS2, but I do remember getting to play with you from time to time. Good luck with your studies!
 
We're gonna miss you buddy. Planetside won't be the same without you.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top