- Joined
- Feb 14, 2009
- Messages
- 1,034
Hey everyone! I'm beginning to get more active again in CS:S. Watch out!!!
I guess using the p90 is a noob way to play hahaha. I just feel the p90 is the best weapon to use in the office since most of the map is short ranged combat
Also I noticed when I played these games we had a lot of server activity with 34 people at one point. I was worried that people didn't play office anymore.
What happened to the jail server? It used to be packed and now I never see it with more than 10 people. Does it have something to do with the holidays or is jail not that popular anymore?
Going to attend the clan meeting to get caught up on stuff. I'll see you all there!
I guess using the p90 is a noob way to play hahaha. I just feel the p90 is the best weapon to use in the office since most of the map is short ranged combat
Also I noticed when I played these games we had a lot of server activity with 34 people at one point. I was worried that people didn't play office anymore.
What happened to the jail server? It used to be packed and now I never see it with more than 10 people. Does it have something to do with the holidays or is jail not that popular anymore?
Going to attend the clan meeting to get caught up on stuff. I'll see you all there!











