- Joined
- Jun 13, 2013
- Messages
- 502
Here is a raffle to kick off the new year!
It is by invite only, so I'll post some invite links here. The invite links are one use, so I'll take them down as they get used. First come first serve! ^_^ -ALL GONE
I will now give you a slot on demand. Just PM me!
http://tf2r.com/use-key/a89qnm150t.html
Note: the raffle only lasts a day, so join fast!
In the name of all that's fluffy, don't sell this after I give it to you. :s
NOTE: this raffle is only for people in eGO
It is by invite only, so I'll post some invite links here. The invite links are one use, so I'll take them down as they get used. First come first serve! ^_^ -ALL GONE
I will now give you a slot on demand. Just PM me!
http://tf2r.com/use-key/a89qnm150t.html
Note: the raffle only lasts a day, so join fast!
In the name of all that's fluffy, don't sell this after I give it to you. :s
NOTE: this raffle is only for people in eGO
Last edited:
























