2013 TF2 Divisional Member of the Year.

inb4 Advisor promotion
Quiet you, you're giving away secrets. Statistically speaking though, this is the most likely outcome. Of course, banned is a close second.

Congrats jhnsn!
 
I see, so the previous member of the year gives it to the next, eh?

Grats jhnsn.
 
I see, so the previous member of the year gives it to the next, eh?

passing-the-torch.jpg
 
Let's face it, Jhnsn is basically leadership all ready- all that is left is to sequester himself in the leadership gossip room with the rest of the girls. :P

Ya did good, Jhnsn.
 
I was robbed! Totally robbed I'll have you know!

There was that time I...well there was also the time I...YOU DON'T KNOW HOW FAMOUS I AM IN MY HEAD!

Oh and congratulations jhnsn.
 
Congrats! but I still don't know how to pronounce your name... what at the missing vowels...
 
Thank you everybody, it means a lot to me. I really don't know what to say, but I would like to thank all of you for making this place my home. I honestly love this community, and I am so glad that I got to be a part of it. So, thank you everyone, and here's to another year!

Shhh! He was born without it and he's very sensitive.

The sad truth
 

Latest posts

Back
Top