2014 Concerts. Who are you seeing?

Alice in Chains May 7th

Motley Crue Oct. 22nd

Carolina Rebellion May 3rd & 4th

Rebellion lineup


I would love to go to Carolina Rebellion! My only problem is that I don't know anybody who is going this year. Two friends of mine went last year but didn't tell me until the day before. If I could find somebody to go with, I would totally love to go to that!
 
OK now time for everyone to get jealous

i don't have to worry bout going to concerts my job takes me to the action see i work for a catering company and we cater all kinds of concerts and shows at different venues in my area

so hours before the truck drivers and stage crew and sound and light guys get there i am already there making em coffee and breakfast and serving them lunch and dinner before the bands and artist go onstage i am also on there tour buses and in there dressing rooms per there riders

so basically i am back stage all day feeding them eating with them and getting to know them

i have done Zac Brown Band, Lady Antebellum, Darius Ruckert, Iron Skillet, Kid Rock, Stix, Foreigner, Third Day, Old Crow Medicine Show, Hunter Hayes, Jimmy Buffet, Rob Zombie, Avenged Sevenfold, Bob Segar, Buddy Guy, and The Celtic Women to name a few * i cant remember em all*

which basically means when i am not working i am talking to em and hanging out with em and backstage watching em

i also do the concert for the masters tournament in Augusta GA and the South Carolina state fair every year
 
I would love to go to Carolina Rebellion! My only problem is that I don't know anybody who is going this year. Two friends of mine went last year but didn't tell me until the day before. If I could find somebody to go with, I would totally love to go to that!

I know the feeling, my friend backed out on me, so I'm going by myself this year. Will be alot of talking to myself :P
 
Last edited:
The usual people... nobody. I don't go to pop artist concerts. The only pop artist concert I attended was one of the free one's Psy did and that turned out horrible. I never saw his face because people brought their small children just to use them as camera height boosters to get pictures of him.
 
I'll be going to see Gaelic Storm on sunday at a free city festival.

I'll also be going to see streetlight manifesto, dropkick murphys, and then either ellie goulding or alice in chains all on the same day. The last band depends upon what my friends want to do.
 
I'll be going to see Gaelic Storm on sunday at a free city festival.

I'll also be going to see streetlight manifesto, dropkick murphys, and then either ellie goulding or alice in chains all on the same day. The last band depends upon what my friends want to do.

Dropkick Murphy's sounds amazing. Please go to Alice In Chains over Ms. Goulding... just saying :) That is quite the varied lineup at Sunfest. I saw Rusted Root (and Blues Traveler) a couple times back in the 90s and Rusted Root puts on a fun show if you are into that sort of thing.
 
Dropkick Murphy's sounds amazing. Please go to Alice In Chains over Ms. Goulding... just saying :) That is quite the varied lineup at Sunfest. I saw Rusted Root (and Blues Traveler) a couple times back in the 90s and Rusted Root puts on a fun show if you are into that sort of thing.

Streetlight and Dropkick on the same day is what got me going haha. I'd love to see rusted root, however it conflicts :(

My big disappointment with this year's sunfest is that Cake plays wednesday night, when I'll be studying for my last final. I might hit up saturday also though, and go see rebelution and the dirty heads. Pity the goo goo dolls play on a day when I'm not interested in seeing anyone else.
 
oh ya PS I will be working backstage at the SunFest and the Carolina Rebellion in Charlotte NC doing the catering for all the artist at both events
 
oh ya PS I will be working backstage at the SunFest and the Carolina Rebellion in Charlotte NC doing the catering for all the artist at both events

Yo get me some dropkick meet and greet time. That's pretty sweet though. May have to shake a hand if I'm able to run into you.
 
<--- jealous!!! Save a fellow member a plate :P

lol i would if i could most of the meats and the good stuff are gone by the time i clean up and tear down i sometime have just enougth to save me a plate

and as far as shaking hands would love to but i am mostly backstage sweating my but off
you would know me thou cause i am the one in the black apron walking like a 90 year old man i sometimes have to work 16 to 18 hours straight for one of these events
 
I'm apparently seeing some aging punk group in April...should be fun...?
 
lol i would if i could most of the meats and the good stuff are gone by the time i clean up and tear down i sometime have just enough to save me a plate

and as far as shaking hands would love to but i am mostly backstage sweating my but off
you would know me thou cause i am the one in the black apron walking like a 90 year old man i sometimes have to work 16 to 18 hours straight for one of these events

Well hope the weather cooperates and it's comfortable...
party-smiley-043.gif
 
I might be going to TOMORROWLAND! So pumped


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top