2014 Concerts. Who are you seeing?

There's a very HUGE chance that I'll be going to see Boston in concert pretty soon which I am mad excited for
 
There's a very HUGE chance that I'll be going to see Boston in concert pretty soon which I am mad excited for

Hope for your sake they play the old tunes instead of the new! I have all their albums except their newest one and corporate america. I want to see me some time, but it's hard to get the motivation to actually buy a ticket with Brad Delp no longer with us, and most of the original band not along for the ride. It's just Tom and Gary. :(
 
There's a very HUGE chance that I'll be going to see Boston in concert pretty soon which I am mad excited for

Bought my tickets the other day...

Now I'm second guessing myself, since NIN & SoundGarden is coming to Charlotte in August! :facewall:
 
47266519.jpg
 
Might be seeing Modest Mouse when they come to Miami. Also, definitely seeing Nine Inch Nails and Death Grips when they show up in West Palm in August, Soundgarden is playing too...but honestly who cares?
 
Might be seeing Modest Mouse when they come to Miami. Also, definitely seeing Nine Inch Nails and Death Grips when they show up in West Palm in August, Soundgarden is playing too...but honestly who cares?

I'll be going to see NiN and death grips too assuming I'm not off attending orientation anywhere. I saw the announcement and was pretty stoked.
 
The devil wears Prada and I killed the prom queen are playing tomorrow here. Gonna go see them!
 
Backstreet boys, Mosaic Place in Moose Jaw. forced to go.
 
Seeing Tyler, the "riot" Creator tomorrow, should be good.

Tyler was pretty good, they had him at America's Backyard...which is a club which I swore I would never set foot in again...so that sucked, literally there was a bar in the middle of the pit and killed whatever moshing that could have happened.
 
I got sunfest this next weekend. Stoked for Dropkick Murphys and streetlight. Gonna suffer through ellie goulding, hopefully leave early (though some friends really want to watch her).

Hoping for a rancid, nofx, or at least a tim timebomb tour coming round here sometime soon. Well, come August I won't be here, so it'd be cool if they went to Atlanta or Cincinnati (that last school choice yo).
 
Gonna suffer through ellie goulding,

...I'm disappointed.

Also, Glitch Mob last night was awesome. They had consoles and drums set up to literally play their music, instead of just pressing play on the laptop and making people jump. It was insane.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top