Taunts are silly.

fatyguy

Poster
Joined
Aug 1, 2012
Messages
190
So i got this a while back, but completely forgot about it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_0gAOB1Apk[/ame]
 
Little known fact: If you are man enough to phase your hand through the gate, your enemies will explode at your awesomeness.
 
So i got this a while back, but completely forgot about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_0gAOB1Apk

Haha! I've seen that before and I'd forgotten. If I remember correctly, I was on a Lotus server (yes, I know) and there was no Admin. Some troll had been griefing pretty much everyone and was taunting some player behind the start gate. The guy pulled that taunt-kill thingy on him and I swear I lost an entire mouthful of adult, tasty beverage as it came shooting out of my nose. I laughed so hard.

Thanks for sharing the video. :laugh:
 
i find myself clicking out of the replay screenshot thing...come to think of it, why does TF2 insist on us wanting a screenshot of our defeat, I want a screenshot of any possible dom I had prior to getting killed ahhh TF2 logic @_@
 

Latest posts

Back
Top