Hearthstone

Hearthstone is still in closed Beta, meaning access is restricted.

Aside from that, it is very difficult to recruit in a game with no actual chat device except between friends, and other than tournaments, there is almost no event potential for the game as it is currently. That being said, we play it and are watching it for developments which would enable us to support it.
 
Open beta is due to start in a month or so, but maybe you can still get into the current closed beta. Go to the main page and sign up.

I have found it to be fun, have found it to be frustrating, you know, the usual PVP outcome. Other than talking to people on your friends list, I don't know if there will ever be a way to directly interact with people you know.
 
It does not really meet criteria to which we look for, however it is still in beta and it might change.

Oh make sure to suggest this game in the new R&D sections of the forum, under OP:X.
 
Best Game, if anyone wants to play add me JTMonee#1981 im currently at rank 13 in constructed and also do some arenas
 
Open beta is due to start in a month or so, but maybe you can still get into the current closed beta. Go to the main page and sign up.

I have found it to be fun, have found it to be frustrating, you know, the usual PVP outcome. Other than talking to people on your friends list, I don't know if there will ever be a way to directly interact with people you know.

Oh boy I hope they reset rankings so I can show all the newbies my deck :D
 
There will be no more resets, although ranks will probably be reset whenever they change the ranked system, or implement a season system.
 
Back
Top