F fatyguy Poster Joined Aug 1, 2012 Messages 190 Jan 7, 2014 #5 Shiznoe said: I don't get it...? Click to expand... Only a pleb couldn't appreciate art like this. The sandvich heavy clearly represents the blissfully ignorant as he is overjoyed at the tooth pick that has been driven through his heart, the spy...well if you can't tell you're clearly too uncultured.
Shiznoe said: I don't get it...? Click to expand... Only a pleb couldn't appreciate art like this. The sandvich heavy clearly represents the blissfully ignorant as he is overjoyed at the tooth pick that has been driven through his heart, the spy...well if you can't tell you're clearly too uncultured.
H HumanResourcesInc Rookie Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 55 Jan 7, 2014 #6 Well good, I needed something inexplicable to use as my new desktop wallpaper.
C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 Jan 7, 2014 #8 still better than the pony skins....