[FRIDAY] January Karaoke Night!

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
demokaraoke.png

Ready your vocal chords and keep the earplugs on standby! It's time for 2014's first Karaoke Night!!

When: Friday the 10th
What time: 8 PM CST / 9 PM EST
Where: TeamSpeak3 TF2 Room
Channel Password: new


The tradition that continued all year long in 2013 continues! Celebrate and greet the new year by sharing a tune with your fellow members!

Reminder: You are not going to be forced to sing; it is completely voluntary. However, for the brave souls who take a stand and sing a tune, you will be awarded with one of the most honorable achievements: The Song of the Seahorse!
tf2_karaoke.png


See you all at Karaoke Night! :D
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably be there, don't know if I'm gonna sing this time though.
 
I will be there if I can make it. (Going to be driving most of the day so we'll see)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top