- Joined
- Jan 1, 2012
- Messages
- 1,282
This takes awhile.
What about getting an achievement out of TF2's resident Australian.
![]()
Seph.
Stop by Dustbowl. There's a bunch of regulars who main sniper: Bowling Lane, R3D, Mochi, etc.

stop by egypt sometime too!
I played with R3D the other day, and he's out of practice now.Seph.
Stop by Dustbowl. There's a bunch of regulars who main sniper: Bowling Lane, R3D, Mochi, etc.
I am on Egypt a lot these days, but tend to stick to soldier. I have also been working on getting my KD closer to 1 (it was at .85 when I started paying attention) and although I don't have a goal for my gameme rank, everytime I hit a new mark (I hit 14,000 for the first time last night), I start thinking about hitting the next mark, and on and on, and that is much easier to do as a soldier.
I played with R3D the other day, and he's out of practice now.
was really good at sniper, but he probably got himself banned at some point. Mochi is definitely one of the best snipers I know, but he plays a few classes. Kilroy is a great sniper, too.
Just stop around Dustbowl, there's more sniper regulars there than anywhere else. Except maybe Foundry.
Upon reaching my limit at around 44k (85 rank) I really couldn't go any higher without grinding. So I just let it be and typed good ol' gameme_vanish 1.and then your rank gets past the 1000s into the 900s and then "hey lets see if I can do 800s" etc. personally I was pretty happy with the 500s but I started climbing rank and now I wont settle for anything less then double digits. gameme is a horrible, horrible thing.
Edit: I don't the we've ever sniped at the same time though, my aim has been a bit off the past few days because I just tweaked a bunch of settings but I could use someone to get me practicing my fun class.
Upon reaching my limit at around 44k (85 rank) I really couldn't go any higher without grinding. So I just let it be and typed good ol' gameme_vanish 1.
At this point all I want to do in TF2 is have a bit of fun. Now I can do it without getting mad about my points. I only hope you can make the same decision earlier XD
I think ApertureCake is sniper too, though i think he's a spy too
only when we dont have 3+ snipers/spies