CS:GO or TF2 Roadtrip!?!

Which one :D

  • CS:GO

    Points: 43 61.4%
  • TF2

    Points: 27 38.6%

  • Total voters
    70
That sure was a close polling... poll, pole, Pol-- That sure was close!
 
The poll is now closed. I want to thank everyone who took the time to vote and help us decide on what game we will be visiting soon. Keep an eye on the forums as information will be released soon about it.
 
Are you serious?
I was supposed to vote in this, but car broke down on the way home to make the vote!
If I would have made it home in time, it would have been a TIE.
 
Are you serious?
I was supposed to vote in this, but car broke down on the way home to make the vote!
If I would have made it home in time, it would have been a TIE.

You keep thinking that. ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top