F fatyguy Poster Joined Aug 1, 2012 Messages 190 Jan 8, 2014 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uglN-rL5pZI[/ame] Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Jan 8, 2014 #3 you know us all too well
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Jan 8, 2014 #5 I enjoyed reading the absolutely bizarre subtitles... :3
O Orange [INACTIVE] Active Member Joined Nov 10, 2012 Messages 344 Jan 8, 2014 #6 "Our complexity as livestock strengthens this false reality." Words to live by!
J Joeymadman Poster Joined May 16, 2009 Messages 133 Jan 8, 2014 #8 I'm not sure what I just watched. But I liked it.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jan 8, 2014 #9 Sanctified Aberration said: I enjoyed reading the absolutely bizarre subtitles... :3 Click to expand... But.....they're the actual lyrics :O I find it particularly amusing how pyro has a scarf like Mikasa.
Sanctified Aberration said: I enjoyed reading the absolutely bizarre subtitles... :3 Click to expand... But.....they're the actual lyrics :O I find it particularly amusing how pyro has a scarf like Mikasa.
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Jan 8, 2014 #10 I've never seen that anime, but that was pretty cool!
B BoinkVX Poster Joined Oct 5, 2013 Messages 186 Jan 9, 2014 #12 This is a trailer for the new MvM game mode right? I can't wait until I can no clip around giant robots and beat them with dual wielding bats!
This is a trailer for the new MvM game mode right? I can't wait until I can no clip around giant robots and beat them with dual wielding bats!