So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGR

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 15, 2011
Messages
3,462
To be real, I have made the realization that in order to get to my ultimate goal in life I have to put my concentration on what is necessary. Unfortunately, eGO is not something I need to be putting my efforts on. As everyone says it is a volunteer community. I have volunteered my efforts here for two and a half years now and have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, but it is time for me to put the time I put into eGO into being successful in real life. I have an internship this coming semester and will be thrust into the real world spectrum immediately after. All of that being said, I simply will not have the time or the drive to both concentrate on real goals and help eGO grow in a way that it deserves to be helped. eGO is a wonderful community that personally helped me through tough times and it deserves leaders that care about the organization and have the drive to help it continue to grow. I no longer have that drive. To be honest, I haven't had that drive for a few months now and it is not right for me to hog a space from someone who will have more passion than I to lead it.

With all that being said, I'd like to thank a select few people for making my time so enjoyable here. Those people are Zimmy, Meades and Cable. These three men are the primary reason I got to where I have in this community and they are the very best in what the world has to offer as far as people go. If I didn't list you, don't think I don't recognize you and your friendship. There are too many of you to list and I can not possibly describe what each of you meant to me over the past few years.

I'll still be on teamspeak and in the servers occasionally. You can't kill me off completely ;). In all seriousness, I wish this division and eGO as a whole the best of luck in the future and I wish you personally the best of luck in reaching your goals in this community.

-MGR
 
Last edited:
Drew and I are crying in sequence of this post. :'(
 
MGR this is really sad news for me.

I'm still so happy that you gave me the chance to be a Recruiting Coordinator when you were still the Recruiting Advisor and I'll never forget all the hard work you put into the Division!

Thanks again MGR!
 
It has been an honor to have you around MGR. Between all my questions and all the work you have done for me and the CS division I want to say thank you. You never took me up on that free beer though lol. Good luck with your internship and best wishes from myself to you.
 
:( best of luck to you in the real world, MGR. Congrats to your internship and I wish the best for you! CS DIVISION FOREVER
 
Argghhhhhhh! :@

The last thread i wanted to see when i come on here :(

You will be greatly missed, you have a great future I can see it already..

If you come back I will be here with my chain so u can never leave again... that's right you wont ever leave us again!!!!!
 
Machine Gun Rush, thank you for your dedication to edgegamers.
 
It--its not April fools yet. :(

Thanks for everything you've done. Honestly put, you were, are, and will be one of the best. I guess I'll miss you bb ♥.
 
Last edited:
Damn MGR, didn't think I'd be witnessing this any time soon. I understand how busy life gets though, so best of luck to you man. You were a great leader and an even greater friend. Don't be a stranger now.
 
Don't go.... I'm gonna miss the world's best Division Leader! ;-;

SpongeBob-Sad.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top