F Fraurrix Thread Junky Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 897 Jan 8, 2014 #1 This is pretty amazing. I think I was most impressed with the voices. Holy nostalgia. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wmE9u1qF_c[/ame]
This is pretty amazing. I think I was most impressed with the voices. Holy nostalgia. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wmE9u1qF_c[/ame]
noblenote Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 1,133 Jan 8, 2014 #2 It's been here before, get it out of my face (I love Disney movies)(Mulan is my waifu)
F Fraurrix Thread Junky Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 897 Jan 8, 2014 #3 Noblenote said: It's been here before, get it out of my face (I love Disney movies)(Mulan is my waifu) Click to expand... Dang it, the forum search showed nuthin'.
Noblenote said: It's been here before, get it out of my face (I love Disney movies)(Mulan is my waifu) Click to expand... Dang it, the forum search showed nuthin'.
R Razberri Famous Joined Nov 12, 2013 Messages 520 Jan 9, 2014 #4 I'm in love with this. xD I'm also a sucker for almost anything disney... But still!
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jan 9, 2014 #6 Disney... Don't, I will cry!
R Razberri Famous Joined Nov 12, 2013 Messages 520 Jan 9, 2014 #7 Shiznoe said: Disney... Don't, I will cry! Click to expand... Cal down Shiznoe! The good news is that you have a Valentine. And Disney is going to take over the world. But mostly the valentine thing.
Shiznoe said: Disney... Don't, I will cry! Click to expand... Cal down Shiznoe! The good news is that you have a Valentine. And Disney is going to take over the world. But mostly the valentine thing.
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Jan 9, 2014 #8 Easily one of my favorite Disney songs!
F Fraurrix Thread Junky Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 897 Jan 9, 2014 #9 I love parodies of Disney songs. While not TF2 related, I wish I could post the Make Way For DLC video, but there's minor profanity.
I love parodies of Disney songs. While not TF2 related, I wish I could post the Make Way For DLC video, but there's minor profanity.
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Jan 10, 2014 #11 While I've always disliked Disney strongly, this has always been a very entertaining video c: