MvM and you.

Tanooki

Thread Junky
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
896
Tonight I'm planning on doing some MvM with TD tickets. I'm planning for around 7 pm CST or so. If you would like to embark on this epic adventure with me, let me know.

Metal parts will be flying, as we reign supreme.
 
I could prob make it (Sorry if I don't) I call Solly
(This would be at 8pm EST, correct?)
 
Last edited:
Not really sure honestly. I'm up for any of them. I haven't done any of the new tours, so I'm not sure what to expect out of them. There might be some coaching involved if we do one of them.
 
I'm up for some MvM! I play heavy, engi, and demo and have a surplus ticket!
 
Good run, guys.

Sorry you lagged out, Shy Guy ;~; We'll get another run for you, soon.
 
Don't worry shyguy, I switched to medic, faty to engi, and some stranger took over demo.

We missed you though, I thought about you with each kritz.
 
Speaking of that, I should be available Saturday for one, as long as it is after 12 and gets out before around 6PM Mountain Time.
 
Back
Top