DJ GUNZZZZzzz DayZ Photo Album

DJ GUNZZZZzzz

Rookie
Joined
Sep 26, 2013
Messages
82
DayZ, a game of survival. You start with nothing, on a soothing coast line. The beginning of a visually artistic dream, only to turn in to a nightmare. Houses surrounded by the undead, awaiting you to find the items you need to survive. And if the predictable inner thoughts of the zombie may seem easy for you to take advantage of, how about the other players. As I said, this is a game of survival. You may run in to one eagerly selfish human with a Veruca Salt complex of "I want it now", (Willy Wonka reference).

But during the times when you have played this eye catching and very addictive game for 10 hours, you and your friends stop and take field trip photos to share your fun experiences in which now will be called "DJ GUNZZZZzzz DayZ Photo Album":


Like that time when GUNZZZZzzz shot Eugooglizer by accident, but that didn't stop Zaism from posing over the dead body to wave at our photographer.




Or when our new member SirFartsALot jumped off a building accidently and ran 20 miles in his new polka dot underpants to retrieve his clothes and gear



Buddies Zaism and Juice Box on the day we found the army base camp



DJ GUNZZZZzzz is taken back by the beautiful country side, although he knows danger lies ahead



DJ GUNZZZZzzz amd Cookieman617 are loving Eugooglizer running around in his underwear, ready to take on anyone! This guy is a boss...








These are just a few of what's to come. Please share your DayZ experiences in this thread and tell us your stories.

Thanks for stopping by,

- DJ
 
Last edited:
'Tis an interesting game, the entire "Human Experience" is fully captured.
 
I just installed installed it last night. I think I'll play with you guys soon.
 
Hey, I'd love to play. I used to play DayZ a lot when it was an Arma mod. Add me on STEAM and let's get to playin!
 
Well I have a few screenshots:

I spawned into the world of DayZ fighting for my life. This man tried to mess with me and paid the price.
4xtO4WP.jpg


A little on down the road in the city of Cherno, I found a place to take refuge and find some supplies. Again, another person tried to mess with me and shared a similar fate as the last man.
rE9fFGE.jpg


After going south of Cherno I came across an abandoned military camp, and I got ready to raid it.
0xXf5XS.jpg


Finally, my spoils of war: (There is a water canteen and some food at the bottom of the Orange Mountain Backpack were you can't see.)
65caxkT.jpg



I have more screenshots to come as well, and I still play the game with some friends so there is always funny stuff happening. Also, these screenshots aren't up to date, I just have to get on and get some recent ones.
 
Last edited:
I will be getting this game very soon. To enjoy the experience with you guys.
 
I saw 6 guys chilling on top of the school building in Elektro. I scoped in and watched them from sniper hill for a solid 5 minutes, attempting to judge if they were friendly or not and if I should approach. I'm not a KoS kind of guy, so I just observed...
1024x575.resizedimage

...until one of them spotted me and started shooting...

Never mess with an AWPer :)
 
Back
Top