- Joined
- Jul 10, 2010
- Messages
- 3,157
For the period that we used Ventrilo, I had always wanted to customize the window but Ventrilo did not support it. But now that we have switched to TS3 we can!! So if you use a custom TS3 Theme/Icon Pack or you know of some good ones, post them here! I'll go First.
Here is the current Skin I am using: ("Planetside 2 Standard") http://danielgibbs.co.uk/themes/teamspeak-3-theme-planetside-2/
I modified the theme a bit to remove the Planetside 2 logo in the background and I made a custom Icon pack that uses Planetside 2 icons.
Here is the BG image: http://i.imgur.com/kV5vWPA.jpg
^ save this image in your TS3 install folder under "\TeamSpeak 3 Client\styles\planetside2\images" and overwrite "back.jpg"
Here is the Custom Icon Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hm...0Custom_v2.rar
Just extract the "PS2 Custom" folder to your TS3 Install folder under "\TeamSpeak 3 Client\gfx" and change your icon pack by going to Settings->Options->Design
And here is what it looks like:
Here is the current Skin I am using: ("Planetside 2 Standard") http://danielgibbs.co.uk/themes/teamspeak-3-theme-planetside-2/
I modified the theme a bit to remove the Planetside 2 logo in the background and I made a custom Icon pack that uses Planetside 2 icons.
Here is the BG image: http://i.imgur.com/kV5vWPA.jpg
^ save this image in your TS3 install folder under "\TeamSpeak 3 Client\styles\planetside2\images" and overwrite "back.jpg"
Here is the Custom Icon Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hm...0Custom_v2.rar
Just extract the "PS2 Custom" folder to your TS3 Install folder under "\TeamSpeak 3 Client\gfx" and change your icon pack by going to Settings->Options->Design
And here is what it looks like:
Last edited:






