I'm all for limiting the use of explosives, I play on another server that has a 3 explosive kill setting and then after that you are warned/kicked etc. I really love locker, I'll play it either way but I like playing when you know you don't have to worry about nade spamming from one side or the other. Another thing is our server needs to do a better job of unstacking teams, seen it where some clown gets mad because our squad isn't winning so they jump ship to the other side. Or you have 4-5 guys on one team that have a 40-9 kill ratio or something crazy like that.
Also need some more admins if available sometimes I warn people about language and all the other good things only not to find anyone available to do anything about it. Anyways I'll shut up and reload and get back to it.