Most Memorable Moments

The Drifter

Poster
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
164
So, on another server i visit, i noticed that they had a Most Memorable Moments thread, and i thought it was pretty cool. So the question is, what are all of your, my fellow eGO members, most memorable moments.

For me, it was on this really nice 24/7 2fort server(most definately not ours :p ) while running as Pyro. A good majority of the opposing team was whiped out just moments ago as i ran up the stairs near there spawn. When i had arrived, the entire team had spawned, only to run into an unsuspecting Pyro and quickly set them all fire.

Now....they just ran back and forth, having two soldiers with them, as i quickly got four kills, before i was blown to bits by the said Soldiers


Needless to say, i felt very happy and laughed manically(sp?)
 
My favorite moment was on the eGO Dustbowl Server.

I was in my nice sniping spot on the first rotation, and I had a perfect headshot on an unsuspecting Engineer building a Dispenser. So I was ready to click when a Demoman rushed right in front of me with his XXX bottle and I clicked before I saw him.

Long story short I headshotted the Demoman and then headshotted the Engineer and destroyed his Dispenser :]
 
My favorite moment was when i was a sniper, and destroyed one persons sentry about 15 times. He kept rebuilding it out in the open, and didnt know where i was.
 
[quote1199918426=Existence]
My favorite moment was when i was a sniper, and destroyed one persons sentry about 15 times. He kept rebuilding it out in the open, and didnt know where i was.
[/quote1199918426]

Ha, I had the same thing. Some poor guy was so intent on setting a sentry on the battlements of 2Fort. I hit the sentry and then hit the engy in the head about 18 times 'till he got pissed and left the server.
 
have to be on dustbowl level three. when the match started i cloaked and ran to the left entrence (left to the reds that is) and ran behind the bottle necked blues not moving in fear of a sentry. Long story short i stabbed 10 people.
 
Getting behind the lines as a pyro. On any map. At any time.

Gold.
 
I've had a couple decent ones I guess...

One was the most epic assault ever. It was on 2fort and I was a soldier with a good medic behind me. We blitzed the base and captured the intel in about 3 minutes time. I had a 21 kill spree. o_O

Another was lining up about 8 backstabs in about 10 seconds.
 
My favorite moments
1: On the first part of dustbowl, I was on blue as a sniper and I was sitting in the house at the side gate's exit. I just kept camping there and sniping red people as they went to defend the first cap point. I dominated half the team.

2: On the 3rd part of dustbowl I was blue as a sniper camped in the sewer part. Red thought they could get behind us by using the sewer, they thought wrong. It was especially fun because a spy kept trying to cloak and get past me to backstab me over and over again, but he kept failing.
 
Well, my moments are all at the 24/7 Dustbowl.
I have a few, but.. I'm only going to share 2..

1.) 2nd Part of the map. I was a Pyro. Yeah, somebody was about to uber me, but I told him that don't. So, I got like a whole bunch of health.. And, I saw this DEMOMAN planting stickies(Like 2-3).But, it was too late... So, I just stepped on the stickies, then.......I FLEW TO THE 1ST CAP. Of Course, they know that I was there. Near the point, there was a Heavy, Medic, Engineer with his Sentry(2ND Stage) and a dispenser... I was thinking..Should I capture this or kill them all? I decided to kill them all. And I did. I KILLED THEM ALL! btw: that Heavy was ubered before I killed him. :)

Nevermind, just 1..

:D
 
My favorite moment was when I ran through 2 fort as a soldier wiping out the entire enemy team and all of thier sentrys without any help then grabbing the intel and killing the entire enemy team again to get it back to the base causing my team to win (server was full)
 
Favorite moment....Definately when I was in enemy intel room as an engineer with 6 others with teleporters going to and from, dispensers, medics the whole nine and they just couldn't get in and they had our intel....LOL , useless but it looked great on their back as they died one after the next.
 
24/7 2Fort, I was a pyro in my base, just came out of the spawn and fell down the hole in the balcony when there was a whole rush of people, including a heavy/medic combo, a spy, and a soldier, right below.

It was even funnier when they all died. I got 4 dominations popping up within 5 seconds.

It was gold.
 
Any time where I backstab a cloaked spy. Even better when I don't mean to, and it just happens. I get a good laugh whenever that happens.
 
Another time on 2Fort I think it was the second rotation, and so I had a line of 3 people trying to take our cap and I sniped them all one by one and they didn't move.
I was like a domino effect.
 
My favorite is, on 2fort i was a spy on a killing spree and coming back from my first death i cloaked as a enemy heavy while a enemy spy did the same as one of our heavies as we stood out in the open waiting for the other start firing w/ the minigun until we were both snipers at almost the same time by our enemy snipers
 
Mine is when I sniped a flying demo out of the air in 2 fort back when I was dantichrist. He was "sticky jumping" and he was WAY up there. It was a clan mate but I can't remember who it was now lol

I laughed out loud at that one for awhile.
 
Back
Top