Gabe Newellwill do an AMA on Reddit

no

not the ama

not that again

What do you have against "ama" Honor?
Now I'm tempted to start one soon myself to answer peoples questions about being an Engineer and helping teach newer engies better engie habits. So I would like to know your beef with ama's.
 
I'll do an AMA once we hit $500K in donations to the hospital. How's that?
- Gabe Newell aka "GabeNewellBellevue"

Not an AMA yet
 
What do you have against "ama" Honor?
Now I'm tempted to start one soon myself to answer peoples questions about being an Engineer and helping teach newer engies better engie habits. So I would like to know your beef with ama's.

I'm not Honorbound, but I would like to answer...

The AMAs infiltrated our forums and wrecked chaos and mayhem, leaving only trolls and broken spirits in their wake... We recovered after they were corralled into a subforum made to contain them. But then several months later, we were hit by another disastrous resurrection...

Haha, I am exaggerating. But really, you will get a handful of serious questions and then a truckload of silly questions.
 
Ama?

I may have been away for a little longer then expected but what is an AMA?
 
What do you have against "ama" Honor?
Now I'm tempted to start one soon myself to answer peoples questions about being an Engineer and helping teach newer engies better engie habits. So I would like to know your beef with ama's.

Please, please don't...
 
What do you have against "ama" Honor?
Now I'm tempted to start one soon myself to answer peoples questions about being an Engineer and helping teach newer engies better engie habits. So I would like to know your beef with ama's.
Anyone who was here for it was scarred by the experience.
 
I'm like 99% sure that the ama will be "WHENS HALF LIFE 3 YOU HOOLIGAN" "WHENS RICOCHET 2 HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH" "WOULD YOU RATHER FIGHT 1 HORSE SIZED DUCK OR 100 DUCK SIZED HORSES" and it will suck.
 
The power Gabe has at his finger tips. He's literally making half a million dollars simply by doing an AMA. Regardless of what the money is used for, it's pretty insane to think someone can raise so much money by just answering questions.
 
Polish will you teach me to be a better minisentrineer?

I'll do more then that Silver I'll teach you to be a Engineer like myself. First rule is set down a tele entrance right out of spawn. Second rule is to set down a exit close to the battlefield. Third is mini followed by a dispenser close to a chock point for your team.
 
I'll do more then that Silver I'll teach you to be a Engineer like myself. First rule is set down a tele entrance right out of spawn. Second rule is to set down a exit close to the battlefield. Third is mini followed by a dispenser close to a chock point for your team.

polish this is too team-oriented

what if im a scumbag who just needs as many frags as possible
 
Well I know where my next paycheck is going so I can ask him about getting the Engineer a new Pistol.

There are easier ways. I have friends at Valve if you want me to pass on the message. :thumbup:


I would actually love an Engie AMA. I'm a terrible engineer...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top