Gaming Heads rolls out their TF2 Engineer statue

The_Polish_Pyronaut

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
631
Source

So yea you are looking at the Engineer costing US$219.99 and the exclusive variant costing US$269.99. So $50 more to show an Engineer with a mini.

horizontal_00-noscale.jpg


horizontal_01-noscale.jpg


horizontal_02-noscale.jpg


Gaming Heads' fifth Team Fortress 2 statue has shown up, and ... it's not the Pyro. Dang it. But instead, we get the Engineer, complete with his trusty wrench. You'll actually get both the regular and golden wrenches with the regular version of the Engineer, but the exclusive version is even better. It comes with a LED-illuminated mini-sentry, and while it will cost you more ... come on, you can't have an Engineer without a sentry, can you? You also get the Gunslinger as an exclusive accessory to match.

God help me I know I'm going to get this, sorry Poor Man I'm going to be closing shop for a bit. Is what I want to say but we both know what is the bane of my wallet.
 
It's amazing!

But... the mini-sentry makes me cry on the inside.
The minisentry makes everyone cry on the inside.

It's those who wipe away the tears with blood and grime who truly emerge victorious.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top