C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 Jan 16, 2014 #1 ..to the point where you pick up a scar and do this?
D dbk Thread Junky =(e)= Joined Dec 18, 2010 Messages 894 Jan 16, 2014 #2 Mmmm the scar is fun. I don't really use it in comp or anything, but overall a fun gun to mess around with imo.
Mmmm the scar is fun. I don't really use it in comp or anything, but overall a fun gun to mess around with imo.
Minty Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 2,078 Jan 16, 2014 #4 I only use it in comp when I'm dust2 watching long. But yes, it's quite effective... If you have an extra 5k just lying around (which is the main problem).
I only use it in comp when I'm dust2 watching long. But yes, it's quite effective... If you have an extra 5k just lying around (which is the main problem).
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Jan 16, 2014 #5 How many of them kills on bots down mid/long lol?
C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 Jan 16, 2014 #6 >.> noooooooonnnneeee