Admin Training Classes


admin_101.png


<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Attention admins! It's time to get caught up on the latest policies and commands for your division in our next admin training classes. If it is your first time attending an admin class, be sure to read through the Central Admin 101 before training. Those who have already attended a class are highly encouraged to attend for a quick refresher on the material.

Battlefield
January 18, 2013
10:00 PM Eastern
Hosted by Music

Counter-Strike
January 23, 2014
6:00 PM Eastern
Hosted by Slappin Da Bass

Day of Defeat
January 23, 2014
7:00 PM Eastern
Hosted by Superglue

Minecraft
January 18, 2014
5:00 PM Eastern
Hosted by WitchDoctor

Operation:X
January 18, 2014
8:00 PM Eastern
Hosted by Zeak(DK)

Team Fortress 2
January 26, 2014
Time TBD
Hosted by Fullmetal

Visit the Admin Training forums in the Admin Central section of our website to sign-up for a specific class. Please arrive to class a few minutes earlier to ensure you have everything with your admin setup appropriately.

*Admin training classes are for eG or eGO admins only. Unfortunately, e ranked members are not able to attend at this time.
</div>
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would really like to go through a refresher course but unfortunately I don't think I can make that time this weekend.
 
If you are planning to or are going to be at the Battlefield admin training, PLEASE read and reply to the sign-up thread.
 
What about those of us who need advanced admin training for battlefield?
 
Battlefield does not have an advance training course.

right, this I am aware of but some of us have the privileges to ban people and such. Am I as a normal person allowed to have that?
 
Unable to attend

Music, can you hit me up for an alternate day and time? Maybe Monday night around 9pm Cenral?

Thanks.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top