The previous OfficerFriendly post wasn't meant to be spam.

DantesWitness

I made one post
Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
17
I should've explained more. He helped out today when I was disconnected and I just wanted to publicly acknowledge that I appreciated his help. I obviously kept it too brief, and for that I am sorry.
 
I was disconnected from the server in such a fashion that the server did not realize it, thus I could not log-in again. I had a friend ask for someone to help by kicking me so that I could get back in and OfficerFriendly did just that immediately. It was nice that he was so quick to do it as I know he was playing and not just spectating at the time.
 
It was an odd bug that happened in the server where he disconnected however the server still thought he was connected. Since the server had a player with his ID etc still on the active player list, he was unable to re-connect until his previous entry was removed from the server. One quick kick and he was able to log back in which was good since the server was pretty dead of non-members which was why I was there to begin with. The bug itself was odd and I don't know if its due to the recent update but I have only seen it once in the past during my CSS years but I will keep an eye out.
 
Back
Top