B BoinkVX Poster Joined Oct 5, 2013 Messages 186 Jan 18, 2014 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxodkFM8N1U[/ame] One of the first videos I watched when I heard of TF2. Ahhh, nostalgia. Also the intro is on Hydro, I miss that place.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxodkFM8N1U[/ame] One of the first videos I watched when I heard of TF2. Ahhh, nostalgia. Also the intro is on Hydro, I miss that place.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jan 19, 2014 #3 Machinimas were so done well even back then...
S Super-Nova Poster Joined Mar 8, 2013 Messages 176 Jan 19, 2014 #4 Hydro is only the best thing to happen to tf2 before airblast....too bad it died
J Jack Famous Joined Apr 21, 2013 Messages 543 Jan 19, 2014 #5 This vid makes me miss the old Machinima
T The Sloth Active Member Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 344 Jan 19, 2014 #6 yep! Before it became team hat-ress