X xCaKtUs Poster Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 186 Jan 19, 2014 #1 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK17PfGTGSI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Jan 19, 2014 #2 Great shot kid, that was one in a million.
Jomigirock Forum Fanatic Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 976 Jan 19, 2014 #3 I remember playing with the guy you killed in a random competitive before.
S Spathika EGO Addict Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,309 Jan 19, 2014 #4 ns Im terrible with the deagle.
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Jan 19, 2014 #6 Oh god, what a...good shot? Yeah, let's go with good shot
T Terror Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 2,319 Jan 19, 2014 #7 Wow, awesome shot man!
Drew Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 3,935 Jan 19, 2014 #8 That was a pretty crazy shot man. With the deag that was one in a million like RDK said.
A a3yko Forum Fanatic Joined May 26, 2012 Messages 982 Jan 19, 2014 #9 RedDragonKnight said: Great shot kid, that was one in a million. Click to expand... are u calling urself old?
RedDragonKnight said: Great shot kid, that was one in a million. Click to expand... are u calling urself old?
X xCaKtUs Poster Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 186 Jan 19, 2014 #10 a3yko said: are u calling urself old? Click to expand... I am only 14.
M Muffs Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Aug 11, 2010 Messages 3,061 Jan 19, 2014 #11 Deagle isn't hard to use if you use it a lot
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Jan 19, 2014 #12 a3yko said: are u calling urself old? Click to expand... are u saying you haven't seen star wars?
X xCaKtUs Poster Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 186 Jan 19, 2014 #13 RedDragonKnight said: are u saying you haven't seen star wars? Click to expand... I didn't recognize it until now, and I like Star Wars.
RedDragonKnight said: are u saying you haven't seen star wars? Click to expand... I didn't recognize it until now, and I like Star Wars.