I want your hours!

[j]Cap

Famous
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
489
So a fun thread to see how many of us actually have no lives lol!

My hours on this steam account for CS:S are 1127 hours!
Total up my other steam accounts for CS:S I have 2139 hours of counter strike total played since junior high. A grand total of 89.376 days of CS:S!

I want to know how many hours everyone has in!
 
ric has over 15000. Actually he has the most out of any current STEAM account.
 
CS:S on this account: 3,944 hours.
CS:GO: 261 hours

CS:S on my other account: 2,030 hours.

Lol...Ouch. The pride of having a life.
 
only 700 on css but ive been in the cs division for 9 or so months
 
Friendly reminder! you can also drop a dropbox post for some achieves that involve hours played!
 
I only have 92 hours in CS, 109 in DoDs, 570 in TF2. Sad I've had these games since 2008.
 
c-whit it was done lol... though Im playing less TF2 now and usually on High School :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top