[Event] Black Mesa Sunday!

jhnsn

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
1,490
Thank you all for coming out tonight! Congrats to Noblenote and Radio for winning bounties tonight! The next event this week is Puny Tuesday hosted by Sanctified Aberration, so make sure to come for that. Post your screenshots below :3

6rfxb.png


6rfzw.png


6rfBE.png


There were a lot of vaccinators, weren't there 0_0
​
 
I dominated Dark-X early in the match, does that count hehe
 
cp_blackmesa_final0004_zps79a9ae8c.jpg~original


cp_blackmesa_final0003_zpsa608f490.jpg~original


cp_blackmesa_final0005_zpsac2e6164.jpg~original




I wanted to add a bonus picture of Kazoo getting crushed in the trap room in Egypt earlier today, but TF2 didn't save that screenshot. :(

I had freaking fun at Mesa! Now to hit the hay and go work tomorrow.


EDIT: Also I HATE how photobucket now resizes my images. D;
 
Last edited:
The bounty was suggested by me, btw. Just letting you know.......

Anyone got that, right? Alright....you should thank me.....and stuff.

Great games, btw. I noticed to be handling more tough players like Tomain and Jhnsn, plus Sanctified.
I'm gonna keep going and do what I do to get to the top.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top