T The Sloth Active Member Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 344 Jan 20, 2014 #1 Disregarding price what is your guys favorite looking botkiller weapon, I think mine would have to be rust or bloody just because it makes it look like you've been through a lot. Just wondering!
Disregarding price what is your guys favorite looking botkiller weapon, I think mine would have to be rust or bloody just because it makes it look like you've been through a lot. Just wondering!
B BoinkVX Poster Joined Oct 5, 2013 Messages 186 Jan 20, 2014 #3 My Gold MK.II Sniper Rifle. Only because it took 27 tours to get and it's my first and only gold weapon.
My Gold MK.II Sniper Rifle. Only because it took 27 tours to get and it's my first and only gold weapon.
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Jan 20, 2014 #4 I like rust the best. But then again, I also like flies unusuals. I guess I like appearing foul and grungy.
I like rust the best. But then again, I also like flies unusuals. I guess I like appearing foul and grungy.
K Ken the Kitsune Thread Thumper Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 1,014 Jan 20, 2014 #5 hmm.... I guess a bloody medigun would be nice. though wouldn't give mine up for a strange festive.
T The Sloth Active Member Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 344 Jan 20, 2014 #7 Sanctified Aberration said: I like rust the best. But then again, I also like flies unusuals. I guess I like appearing foul and grungy. Click to expand... I totally agree with this, the sniper would definitely smell seeing he's always in the wild
Sanctified Aberration said: I like rust the best. But then again, I also like flies unusuals. I guess I like appearing foul and grungy. Click to expand... I totally agree with this, the sniper would definitely smell seeing he's always in the wild
Ezekiel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 3,249 Jan 20, 2014 #8 I like my carbonado minigun Last edited: Jan 20, 2014