- Joined
- Aug 14, 2012
- Messages
- 1,276
ESEA LAN Season 15 has been going on since Friday, 1/17/14, and ended today. Today I had the awesome chance to go and see iBuyPower vs compLexity in the Lower Bracket Finals.
Since I only live about an hour away from the DoubleTree that the LAN was hosted at, me and my dad decided to go and watch the finals.
We left home at about 8:30 CST and arrived at about 9:30, half an hour before the match started. When the match started me and my dad decided to sit right behind iBuyPower (the team I was rooting for
)
The tournament was a lot of fun to attend and spectate, other than the noisy TF2 players
Sadly I had to leave early because my dad wanted to watch football, and he was my ride. But even if I did leave early, sitting behind the players was a lot more fun and exciting than watching a livestream.
Here are a couple more pictures I took during the LAN.
iBuyPower huddles up after winning on cache.
A picture of iBuyPower all line up.
I will name them from left to right. Anger, Adren, Dazed, AZK, and last but not least, Skadoodle.
Since I only live about an hour away from the DoubleTree that the LAN was hosted at, me and my dad decided to go and watch the finals.
We left home at about 8:30 CST and arrived at about 9:30, half an hour before the match started. When the match started me and my dad decided to sit right behind iBuyPower (the team I was rooting for
)
The tournament was a lot of fun to attend and spectate, other than the noisy TF2 players
Sadly I had to leave early because my dad wanted to watch football, and he was my ride. But even if I did leave early, sitting behind the players was a lot more fun and exciting than watching a livestream.Here are a couple more pictures I took during the LAN.
iBuyPower huddles up after winning on cache.
A picture of iBuyPower all line up.
I will name them from left to right. Anger, Adren, Dazed, AZK, and last but not least, Skadoodle.


















