Recruiting',',',','

Ken the Kitsune

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
1,014
Ya, there's a thread on how to recruit and gives the basics, but want to know a little more on certain ways other people do it. Example, I never ask anyone in our servers to be in the clan unless they ask. But a LOT of people on dustbowl are on my friends list and I talk to them a lot. Then %90 of the time when I asked if they wanted to join, they said yes and put them through the process.

Just want to know new ways of recruiting. Don't feel like I'm contributing enough so want to bring a ton of new cat loving anime watching hat weirdos into our family ^_^

TR;DR

How do YOU recruit people
 
If you see someone having fun and they are ego material (like not swearing and insulting others for example) try talking with them first don't try to immediately recruit as we arent vultures...or are we :3. Once you have someone, ask if they'd be interested and that you'll help them along the process. If it happens to be a recruiting night, be sure to let your fellow eg, ego members via admin chat that you have someone in mind so you don't send too many invitations to the same person. Finally, let one of us PSC guy/gals know, we will be happy to process the application once they apply!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top