It's one of those threads.
Basically, the deal is, I'm uninstalling TF2 for at least a year.
My extended winter break ends today, and as I finish my first year of high school I actually want to try to gain a lot more from learning instead of just riding on my latent ability to understand things. TF2 is something that could definitely suck out 4-5 hours out of my day that I could be using to do other things. I'm also going to China to intern over the summer, and I want to get ready for that. I'm going to uninstall because I know I'm too lazy to install it again if I want to play it.
I'm definitely not leaving. I'll still be online probably every day, and I'll try to stay active here on the forums. You just won't see me in game for a while. If you do, seriously, message me and tell me to get off.
You might see me on for updates here and there where I will be drawn in by Valve to give more money for virtual slot machines.
I'll see you guys in game next year.
tl;dr No more TF2.
Basically, the deal is, I'm uninstalling TF2 for at least a year.
My extended winter break ends today, and as I finish my first year of high school I actually want to try to gain a lot more from learning instead of just riding on my latent ability to understand things. TF2 is something that could definitely suck out 4-5 hours out of my day that I could be using to do other things. I'm also going to China to intern over the summer, and I want to get ready for that. I'm going to uninstall because I know I'm too lazy to install it again if I want to play it.
I'm definitely not leaving. I'll still be online probably every day, and I'll try to stay active here on the forums. You just won't see me in game for a while. If you do, seriously, message me and tell me to get off.
You might see me on for updates here and there where I will be drawn in by Valve to give more money for virtual slot machines.
I'll see you guys in game next year.
tl;dr No more TF2.























