It finally happened

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
It finally happened, 1000 hours on TF2. I have no life xD
what should i think of myself, no life? or tf2 freak? or both xD
Haha anyways I'm happy i'm finally at 1000 hours
Thanx for reading
UnderCoverSpy16
 
Yea, I'm sitting around 1250 or so. That's a lot of hours!

I could've learned another language. Ugh. Maybe this is why i'm leaving. Haha!
 
I'm at exactly 777 and I've had the game since 2008 :/

Edit: I derped.
 
Last edited:
I have just over 2500 hours played... that's like 104 days. Sounds bad when you say it like that... hehe
 
I've currently got 1430 hours. I still remember the first map I played.... I don't know what it's called, but it's that CP one that's mostly inside, and when they cap A and B, they go to cap the final point C which is in a small room? Ugh. Sorry for the bad description.
 
I remember my first time playing. I saw my name on a teammate and didn't think anything of it. took a few backstabs to finally get it XD
 
My first map that will always have a special place in my heart is good ol' cp_badlands. I used to join random pubs until one day I found the first server I reg'ed "scotty's pub and grill" a valvemaps type server with class limits. I enjoyed the regulars and the variety of players and then one day it just disappeared. I stopped playing for a looong time after that (this was before valve added any weapons or hats and then until around the time I joined eGO when I started playing again) I found our valve maps server where I started to play fairly regularly until one day shiznoe recruited me am here I am.
 
Back
Top