E =(e)=™BiGTeX[S|R] I made one post Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 20 Jan 10, 2008 #1 Back from looooong work trip, but back on day shift...WOOHOO!!!! Lookin forward to jackin up some more sentry guns....MMMMMM Cya'll soon Lataz
Back from looooong work trip, but back on day shift...WOOHOO!!!! Lookin forward to jackin up some more sentry guns....MMMMMM Cya'll soon Lataz
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Jan 10, 2008 #2 Oh.. Welcome back!
Zack Active Member Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 353 Jan 10, 2008 #3 Welcome back man. Jackin up as in building or sapping?
E =(e)=™BiGTeX[S|R] I made one post Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 20 Jan 10, 2008 #4 <<<<<SUPER SPY Always sappin
X xRomanticDeathx Thread Junky Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 790 Jan 11, 2008 #6 Im sorry uhhh what you say TeX? Its hard to read when you have Jessica Alba dancing for you...
chrisbliss18 Forum Fiend Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 616 Jan 11, 2008 #7 [quote1200068736=xRomanticDeathx]Im sorry uhhh what you say TeX? Its hard to read when you have Jessica Alba dancing for you...[/quote1200068736] /signed I'm by no means complaining. Just... Just post in every single thread all the time BiGTeX, and I will be a very happy man.
[quote1200068736=xRomanticDeathx]Im sorry uhhh what you say TeX? Its hard to read when you have Jessica Alba dancing for you...[/quote1200068736] /signed I'm by no means complaining. Just... Just post in every single thread all the time BiGTeX, and I will be a very happy man.
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,777 Jan 11, 2008 #10 Is there a thread here? I haven't gotten past the avatar yet......