Predator Skin

Predator Lark

Famous
Joined
Jul 14, 2012
Messages
471
Hello CS division, I know you guys and gals have a predator skin in your jail server and was curious if an eGO member made it or if it was downloaded. The reason I ask is I am trying to make an intro for a dods frag video but I can't find that skin for dods and was curious if there is any way to get that skin to work in day of defeat source at all. any feedback whether good or bad is appreciated.

Thanks,
Lark!
 
I can almost guarantee it was downloaded. I think the site they mainly use is s-low I think it's .net too
 
Sup Predator Lark,
The predator skin we have on the cs jail server is actually only for css. I went and searched Gamebanana and couldnt find anything for DoD. CSS skins are not compatible with DOD skins as far as I know. Sorry!
 
Back
Top