My First Two Uncrates

Yes things might have gone better, but that search for an unusual...
 
there are going to drop the new crates keys probably in 2 days..... or the thursday after that. usually wait 2 weeks before doing these updates. You should uncrate those ^_^

EDIT:
I was wrong? huh, I'm going to cry in a corner now
 
Last edited:
I love this video :P

It also clearly illustrates why I refuse to uncrate anything but the naughty winter crates.
 
Alas, bad luck. Personally, I try to browbeat my crates before I open them. I think that if they are intimidated, they may try harder to un-crate well.

I once intimidated a crate for 5 minutes before I opened it, and then found a history paper I'd been missing since college.

TRU story.
 
LMAO....I just spit soda out my nose ready this...it landed on my ENTER key....
 
Your first two were better than mine. I got a Scotsman's Skullcutter and a Persian Persuader as my first unboxes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top