- Joined
- May 16, 2009
- Messages
- 133
Oh hey, I'm in this division now.
Hope you all enjoy my absolute insanity!
(Does this make me cool now?)
Hope you all enjoy my absolute insanity!
(Does this make me cool now?)
You really should join our Pokemon Division![]()
Ah I see we got ourselves another Pyro. Lets see if this one will become a contender against the likes of Kazoo or Meep. Though personally I'm hoping it turns out to be a Prybro. Never enough of them.
I doubt I'll be a contender for anybody. I can only really play Pyro if I use the phlog since I suck at airblasting stuff and trying to get behind people.

I'm very sad I was not included in your statement.
With 16k kills on my backburner and almost 8k on my reserve shooter, I thought I had cemented my place as one of the best pyros in eGO.
But if the polish does not agree, then I am nothing.
I'll go weep in the corner now.
Sorry War but I just don't see you that often on the servers or if I do you just don't try and kill/rage at my mini. Most Pyros I know tend to avoid them but they are so bent on burning everything I have to take note of the flaming death demon running straight at my mini.
Does not prevent them from dying from my guns but I enjoy spreading around doom a bit too much fr my own good.
Now of you replaced your RS with a homewreaker then that would be a different story and earn you a dispenser to call your own.


Welcome, just be on your guard or spies, like the that friendly one coming behind you and pulling a knife.. wait oh .... that's not a friendly![]()
We never see you anymore :OIt's ok War Rabb, nobody respects my pyroing anymore either.
Yeah, I've noticed I'm usually alone on Foundry...