Divisonal Conference - Non-leadership Members Welcome

TheJollyRoger

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
3,357
admin_conference3.png

™
Next Conference Date: January 26, 2014 [9:00 PM] [EST] [Sunday]
Host: TheJollyRoger


------------------------------------------------------------
Monthly CS Divisional Conference
------------------------------------------------------------​
This conference is held once a month, for the purpose of everyone to get together and discuss any and all topics relating to CS division. Topics such as promotion recommendations, ways to help new players, issues with servers, players or plug-ins, and the like will all be covered as needed. While myself and the other hosts will prepare some topics of discussion for every meeting, we strongly encourage everyone to gather some topics of their own that they would like to discuss with their peers. We also strongly encourage participating in the discussions. No matter how little you may have to add to a discussion, we want to hear it. We try to hold every meeting during a weekend time to allow for maximum attendance.

Every conference is recorded so please be aware of that while attending. After the conference, the recording will be uploaded and added below for anyone that couldn't make it. We appreciate your participation and hope you can attend.​
The meetings have been reformed to include everyone since everyone's input is valued and much appreciated. The meetings were recreated by CS Leadership to hear the honest opinions of you all. Due to the nature of these conferences, CS Leadership will not be present.​



Conference Recordings:
July 20, 2013.
 
Last edited:
You guys missing 1 person on that survey D:

Counter-Strike
spark
Ric
Wize
_MEGA
NMsniper
 
Cool! It's been a while since I've been able to attend a Divisional Meeting! I'll try to come but I'll be studying for my midterm the next day so probably not :/
 
Cool! It's been a while since I've been able to attend a Divisional Meeting! I'll try to come but I'll be studying for my midterm the next day so probably not :/

who studies.


Ill hopefully be there!
 
i will try to make it

i cant pick a favorite D':
 
Last edited:
Oh boy! This is today!

See everyone there!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top