Music in TF2 server events?

Summer

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
5,507
I thought it would be cool to have clips of music playing in our event server. I was thinking to get everyone that would want to participate give a 30 sec- 1 minute of one of their favorite song or something plain silly (clean please) and the credentials of who made the song and what album (so we don't get sued or whatnot) to whoever is making or editing the map. We could put it on the server listings so we can download the map so that it doesn't take forever for it to load for some people (like me) who have a terrible internet collection.

Just something I was thinking about today that might be fun to do. I don't know if this is even possible, but just an idea.

What is y'alls opinion?
 
Back
Top